dinsdag 4 oktober 2016

Let it snow CAS(e) this sketch #192

Because I don't have much time for cardmaking I already started to make them, also for this challenge.
I have this adorable stamp of a eskimo, from Stampin Up with matching punch.
The blue dot paper is trimed with a edge die from Marianne Design, just like the snow crystals which I gave a little glimmer with Wink of Stella clear.
The sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn and one of my favorits, I use it a lot.

                                           With this card I enter at CAS(e) this sketch #192






                                          And this is the sketch we had to follow this time
 
                                                     Thanks for stopping by at blog today
                                                                       Yvonne xx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zie dat je weer helemaal in de kaartmodus zit :)
    Het is een schatje!
    Gezellig weekend,
    Colinda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen