zondag 23 oktober 2016

Peace at Fab Friday 98

I found this Faboulous Friday blog at the internet because I was looking for a Stampin Up challenge.
My collection of SU items is not very big yet, but it will be soon, now my daughter is a demonstrater at SU and I her best customer.

I don't have a lot inkpad, but recently bought some markers including the  colours we need to use this time. So I coloured the stamps with my marker and that worked out very well.

In Holland Halloween is not a important Holliday, so I made a Christmas card with these colours.

With this card I enter at Fab Friday 98 use the colours: perfect plum, old olive and pumpkin pie.







Used materials:
- Cozy Critters stampset
- Flowering Fields stampset
- Christmas greetings thinlits dies (139659)
- Rhinestone jewels basic
- Old olive cardstock

Thanks for stopping by at my blog today
xx Yvonne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cute card! Love your little fox image and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a perfect little fox - great jib on his scarf, too! I love how you made the leaves on the branch many colors... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love these colors for Christmas....my mind definitely didn't go there but you created a beautiful winter scene! Love the fox and ornaments! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen